Our Promise to You
We promise to:
- Provide you with a safe environment by undertaking risk assessments and managing potential hazards within the practice. We follow current guidelines for preventing cross-infection.
- To involve you, the patient in all aspects of your care and ensure that your needs and preferences are considered so that patients can take informed decisions about treatment.
- Provide a written treatment plan that outlines your treatment and its costs as soon as we have agreed a treatment plan
- Do our best to keep on time and see you on time
- Recruit staff that are competent to undertake the duties associated with their role and provide training for them where required.
- Monitor the quality of services we provide and seek the views of our patients to identify opportunities for improvement.
- Make no charges for appointments changed or cancelled where 24 hours notice has been given.
We appreciate your commitment to:
- Arrive on time for your appointments
- Follow our instructions to care for your teeth and gums.
- Pay for treatment as requested. We accept cash, personal cheques and most credit and debit cards. .
- Help our practice grow by recommending us to your family, friends and colleagues.
We hope that you are always satisfied with our service. We are happy to receive positive feedback as well as suggestions on developing our services to patients.
We have provided a questionnaire which would appreciate you taking time to complete and e-mailing back to the practice
We hope that you are entirely satisfied with your dental care and treatment. If not, please let us know. You can request a copy of the Practice Complaints Procedure from the receptionists, and or you can ask to speak to the Complaints Officer Neale Armstrong or his Deputy Alan Armstrong who will listen to your concerns, explain the Complaints Process in detail and seek to deal with any concerns that you may have.