Armstrong Dental Practice are very proud of the long serving dedicated team that have been helping patients for many years.
On reception and in the surgery June Vennard, and Kathleen Wethers have more than thirty years of service, whilst Corrina Hampton, and Hazel Hutchinson have more than ten years with the practice.
Rhianon Upton, Olivia McLaughlin and Josephine McEvoy are more recent arrivals to the team but are already an integral part of the support team.
Behind the scenes Mrs Blair keeps the practice environment looking its best.
All the surgery staff are fully registered with the General Dental Council (GDC)
The GDC requires registrants to adhere to Nine Principles
1 Put patients interests first
2 Communicate effectively with patients
3 Obtain valid consent
4 Maintain and protect patients’ information
5 Have a clear and effective complaints policy
6 Work with colleagues in a way that is the patients ‘best interests
7 Maintain, develop and work within your professional knowledge and skills
8 Raise concerns if patients are at risk
9 Make sure your personal behaviour maintains patients’ confidence in you and the dental profession
The registered dental professionals in Armstrong Dental Practice are;
- William Neale Armstrong Reg No 57723
- Alan Stuart Armstrong Reg No 62846
- Kerry Lauren Armstrong Reg No 271278
- Jenny Elizabeth Armstrong Reg No 250856
- Robert Hutchison Reg 251000
- Kathleen Wethers Reg No 113925
- Corrina Hampton Reg No 113314
- Hazel Hutchinson Reg No 134984
- Rhianon Clayton Reg No 161515
- Olivia McLaughlin Reg No 218140
- Josephine McEvoy Reg No 259993
Armstrong Dental practice is regulated by RQIA , details of our practice inspections and those of any other practice in N Ireland are available on the RQIA Website.